Office Work Arcata, CA
Study Abroad Office
• Aided in interviewing Study Abroad Applicants.
• Supported Study Abroad Advisor in filing paperwork.
• Promoted and provided information about different Study Abroad Programs.
• Coordinated study abroad participants who were interested in tabling.
• Answered basic questions in office for people interested in studying abroad.
• Revised study abroad applications, responsible for contacting the applicant for missing information.
• Superior attention to detail and basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel needed.
• Excellent communication between applicants and Advisor required.
Study Abroad Advisor's Assistant